Work with your peers. Jump start your career.
A campus member gets:
• the best on-line training • the best on-line resources • and a thriving community
Over 50 VIDEO CHAPTERS - over TWELVE hours - of training from master teacher Matthew Harrison on the craft of acting: a thorough immersion into acting, scene analysis, emotional preparation, building focus and performance. With downloadable study guides, and resources…it’s everything the actor needs to GET SKILLED.
With assignments, exercises, and scenes you can film and upload for critique…it’s the practice and feedback the actor needs to become GET GREAT.
And with a COMMUNITY OF PEERS…it’s the support the actor needs to GET WORKING.
Matthew Harrison has been teaching acting in Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles and around the world for over twenty years. He developed a distinct and comprehensive technique that became THE ACTOR’S FOUNDRY…with an emphasis on knowledge as a springboard to performance, Matthew and the Foundry have taught thousands of actors…and forged MANY, MANY successful careers in Hollywood and around the world.
IF you are feeling LOST as an actor…wondering how you can fill the gaps in your training…need the resources AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WHENEVER YOU NEED IT…
THIS is your home base! This is YOUR CAMPUS! Matthew and The FOUNDRY give actors THE TOOLS they need for success.
Acquire the skills for a successful ACTING CAREER with over TWELVE HOURS of educational and entertaining videos to educate and inspire the actor along their learning path.
LEARN through clear, moving, and at times hilariously animated videos…discover the methodology and mechanics that Matthew has developed over the past twenty years of teaching thousands of actors…get the clear directives, solid tools, and a fresh and profound acting that the actor needs to get into the class of working actors.
These instructional videos offer a clear plan - a formula for attack - and a specific mechanical process. Learn: The Philosophy of Acting, Story Analysis, Emotional Preparation, Focus, and Performance. Along with downloadable graphs and study guides, these videos educate the actor in the Foundry process…so that the actor can communicate with the on-line CAMPUS community of other Foundry actors, work their tools and skills, practice and get real feedback…and forge for themselves a sustainable and successful acting career.
• Updates, inspirations, thoughts and the latest videos from Matthew and the FOUNDRY.
• Free access to webinars and Q+As with Matthew and other teachers and guest speakers.
• Resources for actors, including scenes and audition sides, preparation work, voice and diction warm ups, log books
• Quizzes, assignments, and practice for actors
• review and critique of YOUR UPLOADED SCENES
• access to notes and critiques of SCENES UPLOADED by fellow actors
• Community to connect with on line
• Community to connect with and practice in your geographical area
• Connect, chat, create with other actors
"The Actor’s Foundry has a terrific professional program. It’s reassuring to know that Vancouver has such a nurturing place for actors to grow in their craft."
Paul Weber (Casting Director)